Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11111 (intro)duction to blogs 101(010101) (wu)Tang


IOWA/IMMORTALS/INTERACTIVITY/007 Golden-Eye Reloaded/BF3VSMW3/SKYRIM

welcome to the beginnings of carmichael reid's
blog. I finally caved. Let's see what we can do.

(wu)Tang in Calgary? RedMethod(man), GZA, Ghostface?
Flames Central december 8 2011

First of all, Welcome!

This blog is going to be moderated by me...
If you wanna respond, be my guest, because you are my guest for this time being
Moving on.

11111. IOWA. 082801

slipknot is headlining mayhemfest 2012.
I would like to take a poll of what people even think of slipknot.





I think they are the best commercial band of my generation anyways.
Being born with that DJ infused metal... NU-Metal... They are the only band out of that maelstrom of bad rapping, screaming, and faux angst that came out with albums that hit me to my core. I can say this is one album I have undoubtedly connected with. People=Shit.
I'm telling you, there are some days where you shake your head at people.
But, to up the ante... I wanna stir the pot.... This may just take up this whole thing....

I like numbers.

I like patterns.

I like comparing bands.

I like hip-hop and rock n roll


So without further ado.
WU TANG- 9 MEMBERS
SLIPKNOT - 9 MEMBERS
Originated in the same era...
Both have replaced their 9th member due to a death in the family.
Let the discussion begin?

ding ding!

Hit the JUMP for constant updates...
As you may or may not know. I could not pick up Slipknot's 10th anniversary release of IOWA. Not one music store in Calgary carried the Album/DVD. This is not over!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12415449


Tonight, January 7th 2012... Jonathan Davis of Korn will be playing BF3 Answering Questions apart of the hiphop vs metal competition
only on PSN!
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/Play-Battlefield-3-With-Megadeths-Dave-Mustaine-And-Korns-Jonathan-Davis-This-Weekend-23932.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment